Topics of the menu Algebra
- Prime numbers
- The prime numbers or twin primes between two natural numbers a and b are calculated.
- Prime Factorization
- The prime fatorization of a natural number n < 1014 is calculated.
- G.C.F. and L.C.M.
- The greatest common factor (GCD) the least commun multiple (LCM) and the sets of divisors of up to 10 numbers are calculated.
- Decimals to Fractions
- Periodical decimals will be transformed to fractions.
- Fractions to Decimals
- Fractions are transformed in periodical decimals and also the period and its length are determined.
- Binomials of n-th Degree
- The binomial ( a·x + b·y )n with 1 < n < 500 is calculated.
- Equations of 4-th Degree
- The solutions of a·x4 + b·x3 + c·x2 + d·x + e = 0 is calculated .
- Diophantine Equations
- The integer solutions of
a·x + b·y + c = 0with a, b, c integer are calculated.
- Pythagorean Triples
- The pythagorean triples between two bounds are calculated.
- Calculation in place value systems
- Calculation with fractions
- Calculation with complex numbers
For more detailed information see the Online Help