Topics of the menu Analysis
- Division of Polynomials
- The product and quotient of two polynoms will be calculated.
- Function Plotter
- There are three plotters. One for up to five explizit functions, one for piecewise-defined functions and one for functions in parametric representation.
- Curve Discussion
- Curve discussion of an arbitrary function. The derivations, zeros, extrema and points of inflection are determined.
- Approximation of the zeros of a function f(x) by Newton's method with a first guess x0.
- Series Expansion
- Plotter for functions given as a series over f(x,k). You may develop the function with different parameter ranges and different y-offset.
- Integral Calculus
- The definite integral over f1-f2 from a to b is calculated as well as the oriented and absolut content under the curve, the twisting moments, the bodies of revolution and the centroid.
- Area Functions
- Plotter for an area function f(x,y), which may contain a subterm u(x,y).
For more detailed information see the Online Help