Under the fact that the past version of MatheAss runs under 64 bits Windows only in the XP-mode, I have decided to publish an early update, which still contains no substantial extensions, but repairs some lack of the past version.
What's new in MatheAss 8.2?
- Rewritten on a current compiler the new version runs not only under 64 bits Windows, but also clearly faster, which is particularly noticeable with the determination of the prime numbers.
- At the prime factorization also numbers are divided, whose smallest prime factors are larger than 10^5.
- At the surface functions the representation was arranged more attractive and the scaling of the axes of coordinates was indicated.
- At the curve discussion the problems were cleared, which the past version sometimes had with the symbolic derivative.
- The solution of linear sets of equations now also masters those with no unique solution and the set of solutions is given in parametric representation.
- In all parts of the program, which operate with matrices, these can be stored over a local menu (right mouse button) in the clipboard or in a file and be read in other place again.
- The item pseudoinverse matrix was added.
- The help file now again can be called context sensitive directly from the program. In addition it was thoroughly revised and extended.
- The program texts of the English version were made available completely as text file with the name english.txt. It can be now translated if necessary and be merged as a fourth language beside German, English and French.
- As samples for external language files italiano.txt, espaniol.txt, greek.txt, russian.txt and türk.txt are attached. They are automatically translated and thus far away from being perfect. For a native speaker however it might be easy to correct them.
How much costs MatheAss 8.2?
After 10 years the prices were raised a bit and now amount to:
29 € for the private license (so far 24 €)
69 € for the school license (so far 49 €)
360 € for the extended school license, with which the serial number may be passed on to the pupils.
How much is the update?
As update fee for users already registered I only charge the difference between the old price and new one, i.e.:
5 € for owners of a private license
20 € for owners of a school license
80 € for owners of an extended school license
How can I pay?
Either by banc transfer to the account indicated in the program under "File/Registration fee" or here by PayPal :