Topics of the menu Geometry
- Right-angled Triangles
- Given two of the elements of a right-angled triangle the others are calculated.
- Triangles by three Elements or Points
- Given three elements or three points of any triangle the program calculates the sides, altitudes, medians, bisectrices, circumcircle, incircle, perimeter and area.
- Regular Polygones
- Given one of the following elements of a polygone with n vertices, the others are calculated.
- Side, Circumcircle, Incircle, Perimeter and Area.
- Arbitrary Polygones
- Area, perimeter and centroid of a polygone are calculated
- Mappings of Polygones
- A polygone can be mapped by a translation, axial symmetry, point symmetry, rotation, homothetic stretching, shear transformation or any combination of them.
- Circles and its Parts
- Given two elements of a circular section, radius, angle, arc, chord, section, segment, area, perimeter, distance between chord and arc and the arrow height are calculated..
- Intersections in the Plane
- The intersections between two lines, a line and a circle and between two circles are calculated.
For more detailed information see the Online Help