MatheAss 9.0 − Algebra
- Prime numbers
- The prime numbers between two natural numbers a and b are calculated.
- Prime Tuples (New in version 9.0)
- The program determines all prime twins (p,p+2), prime cousins (p,p+4), sexy primes (p,p+6) and prime triplets in an interval [a,b].
- Prime Factorization
- The prime fatorizations of natural numbers less then 1014 are calculated.
- G.C.F. and L.C.M.
- The greatest common factor (GCD) the least commun multiple (LCM) and the sets of divisors of up to 10 numbers are calculated.
- Calculating percentages (New in version 9.0)
- The base value G, the percentage value W, the percentage p or p%, the growth factor q and the final value E are calculated if two independent values are entered.
- Decimals to Fractions
- Periodical decimals will be transformed to fractions.
- Fractions to Decimals
- Fractions are transformed in periodical decimals and also the period and its length are determined.
- Binomials of n-th Degree
- The binomial ( a·x + b·y )n with 1 < n < 500 is calculated.
- Equations of 4-th Degree
- The solutions of a·x4 + b·x3 + c·x2 + d·x + e = 0 are calculated .
- Diophantine Equations
- The integer solutions of
a·x + b·y + c = 0with a, b, c integer are calculated.
- Pythagorean Triples
- The pythagorean triples between two bounds are calculated.
- Calculation in place value systems
- Calculation with fractions
- Calculation with complex numbers
- Calculation with big integers (New in version 9.0 since april 2021)
For more detailed information see the Online Help