MatheAss 9.0 − Linear Algebra
- Systems of Linear Equations
- The solution of a system of linear equations will be calculated.
- Linear Combination
- The linear combination of a vector out of three linearly independent vectors is determined.
- Scalar Product
- Given two vectors the scalar product, the length of the vectors and the included angle are calculated.
- Vector Product
- Given two vectors the vector product and magnitude are calculated.
- Triple Product
- Given three vectors the mixed product is calculated.
- Matrix Inversion
- A square matrix of order n is inverted
- Pseudo Inverse Matrix
- The Left Inverse or Right Inverse of a matrix is calculated
- Matrix Multiplication
- Given two matrices A1 and A2 the product matrix is calculated.
For more detailed information see the Online Help