MatheAss 9.0 − Geometry 3D
- Coordinate Systems
- Transformation between cartesian coordinates, polar coordinates and cylindrical coordinates.
- Platonic Solids
- Calculates all elements of a Tetrahedron, a Hexahedron, a Octahedron, a Dodekahedron or a Icosahedron
- Other Solids
- Calculates all elements of a Regular Prism, a Right Circular Cylinder, a Regular Pyramid, a Right Circular Cone or a Sphere.
- Line through two Points
- Two points determine a straight line. Its equation will be formed and its position to the co-ordinate planes are analysed.
- Plane through three Points
- Three non-kollinear points determine a plane. The equation of this plane is formed as Point-slope-form and as Equation in coordinates. The distance from origin and the Trace Points is calculated.
- Sphere through four Points
- Four non-coplanar points determine a sphere. The equation of this sphere is formed.
- Intersections in the Space
- The intersections between two lines, a line and plane, two planes, a line and a sphere, a plane and a sphere and between two spheres are calculated.
- The distance between two points, a point and line, a point and a plane, between two lines, a line and a plane and between two planes are calculated.
For more detailed information see the Online Help